a-) Special Information About Cookies
Interest-based advertising is used with Google Adsense at Businessideashelp.com.
Google Adsense Ads shown to users visiting our site About the DoubleClick DART cookie:
* Google uses DART cookies to deliver ads based on their visits to our site and other sites on the Internet.
When you visit our website, we use third-party advertising companies to provide advertising services. Such companies may use your advertising to advertise products and services that interest you (such as your name, address, email address, or phone number) that you obtain from visits to these sites and other websites. To learn about this application and to find out what your options are for preventing that information from being used by these companies, and for more information, you can contact the NAI Self-Regulatory principles for publishers (PDF) document.
b-) General Information about Cookies
Businessideashelp.com does not have any control over the cookies of the advertising companies. For more detailed information on this subject, you can contact our advertiser partners. You can contact the advertiser at the email address mentioned above and ask for help in reaching our advertiser partners. As described in Businessideashelp.com, we have no control over the practices of our advertisers’ partners.
If you want to cancel your cookies, you can set it from your browser options. Please check your browser’s help files for more detailed information.
Like many standard web sites, log files for statistical purposes are kept at Businessideashelp.com. These files are; your ip address, your internet service provider, the specifications of your browser, your operating system, and your input / output pages on the site. Log files are strictly for no statistical purposes and do not violate your privacy. Your IP address and other information is not associated with your personal information.
The Businessideashelp.com site links to many different internet addresses required by the nature of the internet. Businessideashelp.com is not responsible for the contents of the sites that you link, banner promotion, or privacy principles. The linking process referred to here is legally regarded as being “atft”.
Google AdSense Program Policies
Sites showing Google ads can not include the following:
Pornography, adult or mature content
* Content related to computer / software piracy
* Illegal devices and production devices
* Abusive language and excessive use of language
* Gambling , racial discrimination or violence against any individual, group or organization * or casino related content
* Content related to paid users for clicks, searches, browsing websites, or reading e-mails of advertisements or offers
* Repeated or irrelevant keywords that are often used in the content or code of web pages.
* Misleading or deceptive content or design to raise your site’s search engine ranking, such as your Site’s Page Rank.
* Sales of weapons and ammunition or promotion (eg, firearms, fighting knives, stun guns)
* beer or hard alcohol Sales of beverages or promotion
* Tobacco or sale of tobacco products or promotion
* Prescription s sales or promotion
* Special design or sale or promotion of copies or imitations of products bearing trademark values
* Sale or promotion of term papers or student articles
* Any other content that is illegal, promotes illegal activities or infringes upon the legal rights of others
Businessideashelp.com does not include the topics and practices mentioned above because it accepts the Google Adsense program policies.